Submit your details to become a members and subscribe to our ebulletin here.
By becoming a member of Community Links, you will be subscribed to our monthly province wide E-bulletin. Additionally, we may send you region specific news and events.
Our E-bulletin includes the latest provincial events, workshops, volunteer opportunities etc… from our members, partners and interested individuals.
View our latest E-bulletin.
Membership in Community Links is open to seniors groups and senior serving organizations as well as community members. Membership is FREE, and benefits include:
- invitations to regional and provincial workshops and learning opportunities
- involvement in projects
- representation through provincial and regional coalitions, consultations, joint initiatives
- communication network
- information on topics of interest to rural seniors, volunteers and their organizations
- opportunities to share information, support and experiences
- access to resources
- involvement in decisions and planning for Community Links
- interesting people
- supportive staff
What We Offer
- Support for Aging Well Together Coalitions
- Workshops/ Training on elderly issues for staff
- E-Bulletins and other publications
- Resources and toolkits for elderly people
- Other programs and support