Submit your details to become a members and subscribe to our ebulletin here.
By becoming a member of Community Links, you will be subscribed to our monthly province wide E-bulletin. Additionally, we may send you region specific news and events.
Our E-bulletin includes the latest provincial events, workshops, volunteer opportunities etc… from our members, partners and interested individuals.
View our latest E-bulletin.
You can also see all past editions here!
Membership in Community Links is open to seniors groups and senior serving organizations as well as community members. Membership is FREE, and benefits include:
- invitations to regional and provincial workshops and learning opportunities
- involvement in projects
- representation through provincial and regional coalitions, consultations, joint initiatives
- communication network
- information on topics of interest to rural seniors, volunteers and their organizations
- opportunities to share information, support and experiences
- access to resources
- involvement in decisions and planning for Community Links
- interesting people
- supportive staff
What We Offer
- Support for Aging Well Together Coalitions
- Workshops/ Training on elderly issues for staff
- E-Bulletins and other publications
- Resources and toolkits
- Other programs and support