View all of Community Links’ latest updates here! Learn about our latest activities, job postings, campaigns, publications and more!
- Welcome Regional Coordinator Andy ThompsonHalifax, NS: Community Links is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Thompson to the role of Regional Coordinator for Pictou and Antigonish Counties, effective immediately. Andy has extensive experience working to ensure the wellbeing of older adults and all citizens of Pictou County as a Municipal Councillor for District 11 since 2008. He has … Read more
- Community Links 2021 AGMPlease join Community Links’ Board and Staff for our2020-2021 Annual General Meeting Tuesday, 21 September 2021 10:00 -11:30 AM via ZoomMeeting information will be posted and circulated to registrants. The meeting will be held to conduct the ordinary business of Community Links and hear reports from the Board Chair, Treasurer, Executive Director, and Board Governance … Read more
- Creativity Campaign Artwork GalleryWe received a number of inspiring, beautiful and skillful submissions from older adults in Nova Scotia for our creative campaign launched in October of 2020.
- Creativity CampaignSeniors in Nova Scotia, share your story with us! Community Links invites submissions of creative works by older adults demonstrating Creativity and Connection during COVID-19.
- PhotovoiceIs YOUR community accessible? Are there areas you avoid? Spaces where you feel comfortable and welcome? Community Links and the PEACH Research Unit at Dalhousie University would like to invite older adults (60+) to join a research study and learn from your experience. Your input could directly inform the professionals who design our communities … Read more
- See our 2021 CalendarOur Calendar for 2021 is here! Community Links’ 2021 Aging Well calendar is focused on mental health, social connection, community engagement, and overall wellbeing as we navigate these challenging times.
211 age-friendly art works blog board members Community Development community work covid-19 creative campaign dian day elder abuse family work hiring mask nova scotia older adults Pictou County recruiting safety program senior exercise senior news seniors services social work workout